Bravewords.com reported, German metal icons Accept are getting prepared to unleash more teutonic mayhem in the form of their upcoming album, Blind Rage, in August and this Friday, July 4th, original member and legendary guitarist Wolf Hoffmann will join Matt O’Shaughnessy live on WVOX’s Metal Mayhem show in New York at 7:30 PM, EST heard worldwide on WVOX.com and 1460 AM to discuss the newest Accept release, select US tour dates and European shows and much more.
NAMM 2014: Wolf Hoffmann’s signature Framus guitar
Framus will be presenting at the winter NAMM 2014 a new Artist Series dedicated to Accept guitarist Wolf Hoffmann.
According to the brand, it has completely inverted the manufacturing process for this model by hand-selecting, drying and processing all woods in their own factory in Markneukirchen, Germany, where they are then shipped to China to be assembled with parts of the highest quality.
The guitar features EMG SA and 81 pickups, a Floyd Rose License tremolo, MEC electronics and potentiometers, illuminating side dots, and the brand’s own Invisible Fret Technology. The guitar will be available in four finishes: Cream White high polish, Black high polish, Solid Satin Black, Silver Metallic.
- Maple body
- 25.5″ (648 mm) scale maple neck
- Tigerstripe ebony fretboard with 24 nickelsilver frets, block/pyramid inlays and a 305mm/12″ radius
- IFT Invisible Fret Technology and Plek Fretleveling
- Fluorescent side dots
- Active EMG 81 (bridge) / EMG SA (neck) pickups
- Matched wooden electronics compartment
- Volume control and 3-way switch
- Floyd Rose bridge and locking nut
- Neck-through construction
- Framus machineheads
- Black hardware
- Available as right-handed only
- Rockbag RB 20506 B included
- Includes certificate of authenticity
The Framus Wolf Hoffmann Artist Series guitar will be available starting July 2014.
Wolf Hoffmann himself will be at Framus’ booth at the NAMM show to present this new model personally.
For more info go to www.warwickbass.com.
Wolf Hoffmann of ACCEPT has joined Instagram. Check out some of the photos he has shared from the band’s recent tour of Russia.