“Blind Rage” is the 14th Studio – Album of the living legends from Solingen – a number that seems unreachable for musicians nowadays. It’s the dream of every artist. And if that was not enough: The newest Opus is the most successful chart album in the bands long history. “Blood Of The Nation” heralded the modern era of ACCEPT in, and now with “Blind Rage” the band climbed the throne of the charts. In the last four years, after their break of 14 years, ACCEPT released two new albums (“Blood Of The Nation” in 2010 and “Stalingrad” in 2012).
Both of them broke chart records and reached the top of international ranking lists, among other top 5 in Germany, top 15 in Europe and top 40 worldwide.
And now with the pole position in the official German Album Charts the band breaks their own record once again.
Statement Markus Staiger / Owner / Nuclear Blast: “We are proud and thankful to be part of ACCEPTs rebirth in 2010. With a number one position in the German Charts they climbed the to the top of Mt. Olympus. This is the reward of the consequent hard work of the band, their manager Gaby Hoffmann and Deville Schober and the whole Nuclear Blast team – together we stand strong!”
Statement ACCEPT: “Four years ago we decided to start ACCEPT anew. Of course we hoped to reach the fans of Heavy Metal and leave a few more marks in its history. None of us would have thought that we could reach number one in the official German Charts. We would like to thank our team, our label partner Nuclear Blast, Warner Distribution and Brainstorm Music Marketing, all of who gave us enormous strength and the will to continue in order to make this happen.”
What started in the mid 70ties as a worldwide trademark, maintained its status for over three decades.
ACCEPT is a phenomenon.
The German Music industry invests Millions of Euro every year to build up new acts. If you include the budgets for artist finding and development the funding is higher than any other, even higher than the development and research budgets of the automobile industry or the pharmacy industry. (Source IFPI). Still only a vanishingly low amount of German artists manage to be internationally successful.
ACCEPT is an inherent part of the international market, ranks among the biggest music exports from Germany and has influenced many innumerable bands both nationally and internationally.
The release of their new album “Blind Rage” was on the cover of the most influential Rock magazines, anywhere from Brazil to Sweden. Adequate to the resonance is the upcoming tour: Beginning this Fall ACCEPT will be touring the US, Asia, Australia andEurope for the fourth time. ACCEPT was a celebrated headliner at the biggest Heavy Metal Festival in existence, WACKEN OPEN AIR, as well as the WOODSTOCK Festival in Poland, that broke every record with more than 750.000 visitors from every subculture and genre.
The history of ACCEPT is even more unique: there are no drug scandals, no alcohol problems, no sexcapades, nothing for the boulevard press to write about – their personal history is as clean as the water from the mountains. The music stands alone and all for itself. An ACCEPT concert is a storm of Heavy Metal that lasts for hours, the real force of Rock’n’Roll, where the art of the music is the only thing that counts.
ACCEPT was never, in the whole history, influenced by any musical trends or marketing orientated actions, there were no artificial radio singles or fictional media stories, no multimedia show with LED – screens.
In the words of the online platform from N.TV: “ACCEPT is recreating the spirit of the 80ies without losing the power and the driving force behind it. The art of staying true to oneself without being repetitive pays of, and has so for years.
In the modern era of one hit wonders, fast pace trends, V.I.P. news, the fanatic obsession for scandals, ACCEPTs down to earth way is the true secret behind their success. True to the roots!
Beginning of September ACCEPT kicks off their extensive world tour. The dates are the following:
- 19.09.2014 Copenhagen (DK), Amager Bio
- 20.09.2014 Linkoeping (SE), Garden
- 21.09.2014 Gothenburg (SE), Traedgarn
- 24.09.2014 Seinajoki (FI), Rytmikotjaamo
- 26.09.2014 Tornio (FI), Torunda
- 27.09.2014 Tampere (FI), Pakkahuone
- 28.09.2014 Helsinki (FI), The Circus
- 30.09.2014 Stockholm (SE), Debaser Medis
- 01.10.2014 Oslo (NO), Rockefeller
- 03.10.2014 Karlstad (SE), Nöjesfabriken
- 04.10.2014 Hamburg (DE), Docks
- 05.10.2014 Osnabruck (DE), Hyde Park
- 07.10.2014 Antwerp (BE), Trix
- 08.10.2014 Paris (FR), Bataclan
- 10.10.2014 Pamplona (ES), Totem
- 11.10.2014 Madrid (ES), Riviera
- 12.10.2014 Barcelona (ES), Razzmatazz 1
- 14.10.2014 Toulouse (FR), Bikini
- 16.10.2014 Straßbourg (FR), La Laiterie
- 17.10.2014 Milano (IT), Live Club
- 18.10.2014 Munich (DE), Tonhalle
- 20.10.2014 Langen / Frankfurt (DE), Neue Stadthalle
- 21.10.2014 Berlin (DE), Huxleys
- 22.10.2014 Cologne (DE), Live Music Hall
- 24.10.2014 Erfurt (DE), Stadtgarten
- 25.10.2014 Zlin (CZ), Euronics
- 26.10.2014 Budapest (HU), Petöfi Hall
- 28.10.2014 Pratteln (CH), Z 7
- 29.10.2014 Filderstadt (DE), Filharmonie